We are proud to provide a lifetime warranty on each and every one of our pieces, so you can rest assured that we will lovingly care for your Rachel P Jewelley whenever it needs servicing. We stand by our work.
We will repair your jewellery whenever it needs repairing for as long as you own it. Free correcting on any manufacturing defects within 3 working days of store-collection/delivery.
Also, you can send your jewellery to us at any time for a free thorough cleaning and inspection to ensure it is sparkling beautifully and in top shape.
There are a few limitations to our warranty:
- Our warranty does not include the replacement of lost or damaged center/side stones.
- Many of our pieces feature one-of-a-kind stones. If these stones become damaged, we will do our best to replace it with charges with a comparable stone, but colour and type may vary, depending on what we have available.
- In compliances of health and hygiene regulations, we cannot accept the return of pierced items such as earrings or piercing studs.
- Customers are responsible for shipping costs (to and from our atelier) for cleanings, inspections, and repair work. If you live outside of the Singapore? Please Note: You are responsible for import fees and customs charges in addition to shipping costs. Please check with your customs office about any fees that may be associated with having us repair your piece.
- All repair work is chargeable with a small labour fee and/or materials fee for your repair service.
- If you wear fine jewellery daily, a little wear and tear is normal. Our repair specialists will evaluate your piece. If you need repairs that go beyond what’s needed for normal wear and tear, we’ll let you know about the labour costs and material fees associated with your service.
- Please send your piece to us for repairs because we’re the most familiar with each design, and we’re specially trained to work with such delicate pieces.
If your Rachel P Jewel piece needs a repair, please contact us directly through our WhatsApp number +6587871257 or email firstname.lastname@example.org . We will stay in open communication with you about the work that’s needed and any associated costs.
Feel free to reach out to us with any questions or if you need to pass on any additional information about the service you need.
All Rachel P Jewels customised bespoke jewellery are final sale. Each piece is specially design and custom made to order. For this reason, we do not accept returns or refunds.
For our ready to wear jewellery pieces in our atelier, item can be exchange in same or higher amount of jewellery piece within 7 working days upon purchase invoice date with original condition, packaging and certificates intact.
If the ready to wear jewellery pieces has done any amendments or resize, we do not accept returns, exchange or refunds.
In compliances of health and hygiene regulations, we cannot accept any return or exchange of pierced items such as earrings or piercing studs.
No exceptions to our policy.